<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Trampoline 

Ok so that last post was very true with my life being super busy. Had a hard time finding sleep let along posting. I'm back and wow lots has happened.

Today I was 12 years old. I mean it. Went to a friends place and set up a trampoline. Just like the one I had on the farm. Ummm had my own airing of girls on trampolines. So much fun and ended up laying on the trampoline watching the stars under a blanket. Now some might say why, but let me include that there was two guys and two girls spooning on a trampoline. Nothing but conversation but still it was so much fun. Like is said felt like a sleep over or something but I never want to lose the innocence or giggling of a child.

Yesterday was a blur. Up at 5:00 am to go golfing. Great day for golf and I realized how much I enjoy golfing but it reaffirmed my decision to give it up to run. I'm a much better runner than golfer. I can golf when i'm 50 anyways. Back to Moose Jaw for my ball game. I had a nap inbetween and woke up in the most confused state but figured out were I was. Our first lost of the season tonite and then I had to play again as one of the teams had 9 guys and and injury. Played great defensively all night and the bat was good.

Then down to sidewalk days. Ahh sidewalk days. Beer Garden on Main Street with a rockin band. Me dancing it up and doing my russian dance. Sorry Sidewalk days have to be experienced and no bit of journalism can describe how much fun it is.

One a personal note I had to mix business and friendship and I did not like it. However it is always best to think with your head instead of your heart.

Riderville tomorrow and I have a great person to share my ticket with. Go Green Go.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?