<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Take my breath away 

Is it possible to be so busy that you actually feel alone? I looked at my calendar today and it was still on April. Watching in slow motion? Maybe but when life is good it sure feels great to enjoy it with someone. I think that is what I am missing in life right now. I need that someone special to thank at my acceptance speech. I wish I could share all the special moments in my life. Someone to meet me at the finish line, laugh at me from listening to the radio and steal the covers. Talked to an angel today on the phone and she sounded fantastic. Funny how time can move so fast but something special like a great conversation with a great person can stop it on a dime. Hope is such a powerful feeling. No worries just thoughts I guess.

I don't know, something to think about. I think I need to go for a run...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?