<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Swimming in a fishbowl 

Ok listening to a little Pink Floyd and it hits the spot tonite. In other news big fire in Moose Jaw that we witnessed playing pool dt. Wore my "Lucky" shirt and am 3-0 in it. To bad it did not rub off on the flames. Oh well there is only one team that can be Canada's team and that is the Riders. After all they are the "heart of a nation". Just look around. You will see rider fans all over the place. Remember all people smile in the same language.

So crazy me started thinking. Is it possible to have a bad karma place? I mean I think a hill in Wakamow has it in for me. First I propose on this hill and everything fell apart, then I ride my bike up this hill and it literally falls apart. Can't wait to kick karma in the ass on Sunday in a time of 2 hours and 15 minutes. You heard it here first!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?