<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Since When 

Since when were you able to sleep in class, be late and not come back after recess? Not sure but that is what happened in my Grade 7/8 presentations today in the morning. 23 desk and 10 kids, interesting to say the least and we wonder why are kids are in trouble. Afternoon went much better

Ball cancelled due to rain again and I'm feeling the effects of my training last night. I'm all set for Sunday's big race. Hope the rain lets the trail dry out a little so it is not too slick. My motivation is all over the place. Some call me crazy but it's just a crazy little thing called love. I love doing it.

On a side note a grade 8 girl asked me if I was married or had a girlfriend. Isn't that sweet.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?