<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Relay for life 

Ok so I have been up for 25 hours right now. Went all night at the relay for life. Verdict....fun! had a good team that did not bail and hung out and talked to people I have not seen in a while. Much better than last year and the fashion show "tits and gliz" was VERY entertaining. All I can say is that my buddy asked me to take his bra off tonite. I hope I never hear those words again from a guy! I was not really tired and still am not. My body sure is. Some how in the blink of an eye a day just passed and the details are kinda blurry. Maybe that is the way my brain functions. Memory was turned off to keep the body awake. All the brain was sending but not receiving? Who knows but never under estimate the feeling of taking you shoes and socks off after they have been on for 25 hours.

I'm going to have a nice long nap and when I'm ready to take on the world all I can say is go flames go!

My reputation as a human jukebox still remains!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?