<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Nice guys finish ....... 

Last night I had a ball game (It was on the radio without me) and I ended up playing for the other team because they only had 8 guys. I volunteered for the second time this season to play with another team due to injury or 8 players.

I am well on my way to winning utility player. Think about it, 3 positions, 3 teams and radio announcer. Isn't it obvious?

Neat dream last night about me returning home to see people who I have not seen forever. Funny thing was, and being modest, I looked great in my dream. I will have to see what this interprets. Karma has been keeping me busy and out of trouble, maybe this is a sign of something from the past popping up or past adventures appearing again.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?