<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Everytime I Try to Fly 

I'm off. No doubt about it. Life has me and is winning and I'm losing. No better way to put it; I'm off. To much work, to little sleep, poor diet and that ache in the heart.

So looking forward to June being over. What a terrible month. I need something good to happen to me. Something to knock me over that is unexpectedly good. My run on Thursday will produce some joy but once again self joy.

Ball game tonite was an easy victory but still I played well below what I wanted. Still off.

Ok so my life is like a Britney Spears Everytime Video. Someone dies and someone is born. Geed is gone but my niece or nephew is on the way. Funny I had that dream were I saw all my friends again and it came true. Just not the way I wanted it to.

Heard this song by Michel Branch today and it hit me in a way that stopped me in my tracks. No need to worry about me but still I have a little superhero syndrome right now.

If you want to
I can save you
I can take you away from here
So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares


Here's to July and it's possibilities.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?