<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Can't Break My Stride 

For everyone reading FYI you can't break my stride. Rain today, sorry, work, sorry, rumours of my actions at the bar, sorry, using me to as somekinda of revenge, sorry. Not going to happen. Why because I'm a glass half full kinda guy. Talk all you want my motto is and always will be to have fun.

I'm focusing on my great conversation with my favorite red head in the world, my green thumb and more training with my new bike. If anybody is worrying about me they are sawing sawdust.

Never ask why and remember life is all about how you react to it. I learned long ago never get in a fight with a fool or an ugly person. They have nothing to lose.

The only thing I really want is an excursion around the bay!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?