<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

All in a day 

Ok the events of yesterday seemed like a week. What happened? Well, I have everything in point form:

- Went to Regina and did two RespectED presentation to a grade 6/7 class and a grade 8 class in the morning and afternoon.
-Back to work to check all my messages and scheduled an interview
-Went for bike training in Wakamow Valley, during this I managed to break my bike in two going down a hill thank god.
-Went shopping for a new aluminum frame bike and bought exactly what I wanted (love line of credit)
-Watched some of the hockey game
-Made myself a pirate costume from stuff I had in my house for this weekend
-Played ball and won 3-1

Yeah what a day, full of fun, disappointment and victory. Huge play day for sure. There is something about bruises on the body that signify achievement. Mine is an example of that

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?