<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

#3 

Ok in the past little while been faced with 2 challenges, 10 km run....no problem, teach grade 7 & 8 for an entire morning or afternoon....done and done with success. Tomorrow is another physical test and challenge #3. Moose Jaw 4th Annual Duathalon. Run, Bike, Run....have fun. I'm leaving the watch off because all i want is to finish strong. Have no idea what my time will be but somewhere over two hours would be great.

So true about body over mind. I already have my modivation in my head.

Yesterday and today was all about resting. Had the presence of a female friend in the house today and it is so nice to have someone else around sometimes. To everyone out there come on over whenever.

Good Luck to me, my sacouny shoes, iron horse bike and my mind.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?