<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 13, 2004

2:13:14 

Two hours thirteen minutes and 14 seconds of aerobic activity. Yup I finished my first duathalon and finished 3rd in my division.

Race highlights...had a great 5km pace at 26 minutes which translates to a 52 minute 10km race, 2 minutes better than last time. After 3 days of rain, the trail was super slippery and greasy. My favorite part was a virtual oil slick so no speed was made at all in the bike part. Second 5 km was great felt fantastic and had lots to kick with at the end.

Over all very happy with myself and the conditions. Just finished getting all the mud of my bike, shoes and me. All I can say is that the next 10km race on July first is going to be a low 50's and the marathon is looking like a 2:10.

ok, rest time and my body needs it. Feeling ok but legs are a little sore. Thanks to all of those who motivated me, and you know who you are!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?