<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

Timing is everything 

I actually was ahead of mother nature today. Planted my garden just in time to witness a huge thundershower in the afternoon. So 50 - 75 days from now I will see how green my green thumb is. My garden is one of those items that makes me an enigma. Sometimes I can be such a free spirited kid but then I can actually be more responsible and grow a garden. Hey go figure but I guess I'm to busy doing than thinking this week.

So our ball team is 3-0 with a good game last night. Over all performance better and the bat is becoming a little hotter for sure. Ok so I went for a bike ride before the game. Well it was the path for the duathalon trail. I have to do this loop 4 times. The first time I almost died and the first thing is straight up a hill. The second time was better and the third was actually fun. I figured out my gears and became "one" with the bike. The 10 km run is going to be the easy part.

So during the rain I cleaned out one of my rooms in the house. In this I found a lot of writing that I have done. I found this little poem written by yours truly. I must of been in love when writing this.


I saw a shooting star last night.
It flew by and shone all so bright.
Did I wish like everyone else would do?
No, because my wish has already come true.

All I can say today is that my wishes have come true but I will be wishing on the next shooting star.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?