<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 06, 2004

The Power of Humanity 

I think I could be a teacher. I survived one day in the classroom. I did two sessions in a school in Regina on bullying and harassment. Worked out quite well. I think I was a pretty smart kid in grade 7 but that was a while ago. I kinda forgot that they are not quite the level i'm use to with adults. the red cross treats me very well. today I had a meeting followed by supper at Hotel Sask. Volunteerism rocks.

Been is my second home this week. Wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday. Was going to go shopping tomorrow but instead I get to go on a road trip to Kamsask for no other reason than I can. How else can you describe freedom but look at me. Love it

Saturday is my run and I did a 7 km run in 38 minutes. Good pace for 10k in and hour. Load up on carbs and water and watch out. Going to see what I can do without looking at my watch.

So the power of humanity. Think about it and realize what it can do. It can move mountains, dry a tear or give the thing we all need.....hope. Hope makes everything possible and keeps me sane.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence but remember someone is looking at my grass.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?