<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Playtime 

Ok this weekend was full of play. Why? Well I had personal and professional play. Taught 24 smiling faces all about play, games, activities and what I'm lookin for in employees. It was fun but it is draining teaching 8 hours for two days on the weekend. Verdict....Success great play potential and good times ahead guaranteed

Wanted...a couple that is actually fun when they are together and with others. Still looking for this. Seems that it is always a problems with someone or people are more fun with themselves. Jealousy showed up on saturday night and it even made me uncomfortable. Jealousy is something I've never understood but maybe I trust to much...this has burnt me before. Still I know that there are couple that are great but still looking for one in our group.

My buddy bought a new house and that was going to be the extent of saturday night. Well that turned into this and that and a few adventures but responsible adventures and I had to teach on sunday. Saw a few faces in the crowd that I have not seen in a while and that is always refreshing. I also had a amazing personal conversation with someone who is going through a break-up. Misery loves company kind of thing but still I will have a conversation from the heart with anyone anytime anywhere. Nothing else makes this crazy world make any sense.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?