<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

Ok sure 

Today was just me being a follower. Went on a 5 hour road trip to Kamsack, Saskatchewan. Drive just like any other but had a great conversation in the car which passed the time like nothing. Even managed to do some small town shopping with some neat Japanese stuff for my bedroom.

Made it back after the best sub for more big city shopping. Yikes! Good thing I have self control. So the I went to Taylor Field on a whim. Just ask me and the answer today was "ok sure". Too cool being on the field instead of in the stands. Not much longer till Riderville is alive again.

To top today off had a huge meal to load up for my run tomorrow and headed of to a house warming party.

Tomorrow's goal is 10 km in 60 minutes

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?