<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

No Hitter 

Ok second post of the day but then I'm due. Had to miss a Zone 3 Meeting :( then miss game one of the hockey game :( (editor's note) I really hated the flames as a kid being an oilers fan but must say I loving these playoffs. I remember crying in 1986 when the oilers lost to the flames with the whole steve smith thing...but anyways...I have not been this excited since kings vs habs in 1993. Lots of talk about driving to calgary just to hang out on 17th avenue for the party. After seeing the party pictures, I think it might actually happen.

Back to the reason I'm posting. Our ball game tonite was a first for me. A no hitter by our pitcher and the second game of the season without surrendering a run. My bat needs some work but my defense is great. The bats will come but with great defense brings up the confidence. Go Jets Go.

To top off the evening a message from "my favorite east coast girl" who voice is an all around angel. Too bad I missed her but it is one message that will not be erased.

Score today a win for sure!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?