<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

May Looooong 

Well May long weekend and that means camping. Of course this means camping in snow and/or rain with highs of 20 and lows of minus 2.....only in Saskatchewan...wish us luck. I have so much stuff for camping that I really don't were it all came from. Glad we have a back up cabin were we are going.

On the other side of the coin, running and biking are going super. So I'm all set for the duathalon on June 13...5km run, 22km bike ride and 5km run. This is going to be a great test. Never worried about my will just need my legs and lungs to keep going.

Ball cancelled due to rain and I'm not disappointed. I love the rainy night. Why because....shadows wash all my cares away....I wake up to a sunny day!

Work note, I learned more than I will ever need to know about pool chemistry and water balance today. Ran into my ex's mom and that was nice. Somethings never change.

Hang a sign on the door "Gone Campin'"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?