<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Love is all you need 

60 years. Quite along time. Now imagine being married to the same person for 60 years. Amazing. My Baba and Geed (grandparents) celebrated this diamond anniversary today and it was something. It was one of those things everyone was busy organizing and doing this and that but when you sat back and actually smelled the roses, it was a sweet smell. Not only did I create a powerpoint presentation that brought tears to some eyes, but "the grandchildren" pulled of a great little melody. Who new I could sing (well me of course) but it meant the most to Baba and that is all that matters. I think it is neat the way that we look at people we knew who have passed on and we only remember the good. Why don't we do this when they are alive?....not sure but I sure do. I'm following Sloan and seeing the good in everyone.

So with anniversaries brings family and it sure was nice to see people who remember me as a baby. Also nice to see cousins and relatives with there sons or daughters and wife or husbands. Puts the importance of life in perspective and it is not always about the bottom line. My life is lived in the eyes of others. I'm glad there is a smile to go along with it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?