<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Have I got a long way to run? 

ahh the weekend and roadtrips, nothing is much sweeter. Friday was a peach as we rolled into Weyburn with nothing but a social to plan for. Supper and drinks on the agenda along with mingling and flirting duties. Always seems that I make an impression on someone and someone makes an impression on me. So a phone number and the future of good times and rider games. This along with a night on the town with a great group....apartment party....a walk home...and spending an entire 3 hours in my hotel room... it was great.

Saturday was super as we now know what we need to do for the Games and how to take on Weyburn. I watched Matrix Revlolutions and was disappointed, however due to my a hint from my friend who is on top of pop culture I watched Love Actually. One word....perfect. I think I have felt almost all the different feelings love does to a person. Love is a curse, love is a burden, love hurts, love can destroy you and love is the best feeling in the world. All kinds of emotions and I can't wait until I have that someone waiting at the end of the escalator in the airport. Love is all around

Big news of today was that I ran 12.5 km. Just think two weeks ago I was at 7 now i'm moving up to 12.5. I will be in good shape to run the 10k race this weekend and actually run with people.

All day I have had Collective Soul in my mind....Are there times contagious
I've never been this bored before.......Is this the prize I've waited for
Now as the hour passing........There's nothing left here to insure
I long to find a messenger.......Have I got a long way to run
Yeah...I run

I think the answer is yes but at least I have some direction.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?