<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

Game 1 

Well after a very interesting evening on Saturday after I got home (I'm just gonna leave it at that because I observed some very interesting events) safe and sound fully entertained for the night

Sunday Game 1 Riders vs Eskimo's. Found out I had two extra tickets for the game so three of us went. One not so much a football fan but a great company. My other buddy is always up for anything just like me. I love friends you can call up and say wanna go...and can you be ready in 15 minutes.

So the game was alright but I felt so good to be back in section 28. Felt like homecoming or something with all the people around us. Gonna be a good year. Look out Ottawa Grey Cup 2004 baby. So exhibition games are all about giving everyone a chance so the game was sloppy but we did pull of a victory. Ok so the worst part of the game was the fact they turned all the second level men's bathrooms into women bathroom so I have to go all the way down the the first floor to go to the bathroom. Yikes. 10000 people on one side and only one bathroom. Hope that works out.

After the game headed to earls and then watched "Troy" Great action and the story was accurate but to much Brad Pitt and his struggle with being the great warrior Achilles. I would of liked a little more focus on the love of Helen and Paris. but still thumbs up.

Today was a terrible day outside, windy and rainy but that did not stop me from biking 7 km then running 7 km in a hour and 10 minutes. so windy but my words of advice to anyone who care to listen and my motto is "Suck it up" No one but me is forcing myself into this training and the only person who you let down is yourself. Sure people may listen to complainers but no one really cares. To all those complainers...suck it up. Once again I will see you at the finish line with my rider pride!

If silence is golden, then great conversation must be platinum...write that down.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?