<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

54:35 

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

I did my run today in 54 minutes and 35 seconds. So that is my PD. 10 km in way under an hour. Pace was 5.35 minutes per Km. Felt great throughout the race and I loved passing people in the last 2 km. I never ate some much and drank so much water after everything was done. Must say I'm proud of myself. The Race was the Mother's Day Sweetheart run so my 54:35 is a neat gift for mom. Legs are a little sluggish but looking great.

Thanks to everyone who wished me luck. You know who you are and whenever I felt a little pain, I just thought of you and kick it up.

I will be in good shape to add another 12.1 km is September

This is a different feeling than winning in team sports. I set my goal and did it all by myself. Celebration tonite!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?