<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

Time Machine 

I own a time machine and it only takes a three hour drive. By the way it only works for me as well. Time never seems to pass when I go home. 10 years ago and things still seem the same. Chores, meals and the house never change. I don't want it to. It is like the foundation that built me and it is as solid as ever. I always get the feeling of being in high school again or enjoying spending the summer in university when I go home. I guess it is the only place right now that I feel loved.

I saw family this Easter weekend that I have not seen for a while. It was great and made me think a little more. We all have the moment in time when we see each other and then we move on. Some where along the road we end up again and get to compare notes. Some always has so much to say while others enjoy what they have. I'm not quite sure where I fit. I'm still searching.

Had a very interesting conversation about death this weekend. I figure if I'm gonna go just pull the plug and salvage what you can. Everything will not be lost as I have had a great life. Funny how I can simply deal with this as another decision. This will not be the case when it actually happens. But hey I have 73 year left so what's the worry

The biggest positive note was that no relationship broke up this weekend. Not that there was one but the last two easters have not been kind and two years ago was terrible. No way to describe the feeling of coming home and everything you had was gone. Both physical and mental. If you can believe it I found comfort in Madonna and Take a Bow. A beautiful song for a ugly event

all the world is a stage
and everyone has their part
but how was I to know which way the story goes
how was I to know you'd break
you'd break, you'd break, you'd break
you'd break my heart

i've always been in love with you
(always with you)
I guess you've always known its true
(known its true)

you took my love for granted
why oh why
this show is over say goodbye
say goodbye
(goodbye)
say goodbye

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?