<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

A time and a place 

There is a time and a place for everything in life. How we manage to put it all together is up to us. No matter what you are doing or how you are doing there will be a time and a place to make it happen.

Recently I have been faced with professional challenges that I seem to turn into huge rewards. It is funny that when teaching or presenting something I keep learning more about myself everytime. This weekend was full of this opportunity. I kinda like this consulting thing.

Saturday night was a first and a last for me. I went to a sex party and while I did not feel uncomfortable, the whole "come to the show and buy something" was just not my scene. I sum it up to a couples or women's kinda thing. However the one thing that I feel even more strongly about is my dislike for smokers. Yuk, the smell and caring around your pack just turns me right off. It was so evident last night

Best news is I will be hangout this summer with my unofficial sister more often. Let the good times roll.

and evidently i'm not going to Vegas to play pool...not this year anyways!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?