<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

Things that make you go hmmmmm 

Friday night I was out with a friend who informed me her boyfriend posted a cupid.com personal as a joke. She found this out and was not impressed even if it was a joke. So I decided to check out cupid.com. Why not maybe I will know someone. Umm yes I did. The first person to appear on the screen with a picture was my recent ex girlfriend. I was like woa. What is up with this. It was a recent post to. So of course I had to read it and it made me think again. What she wanted was what I have, how she describe herself was not all accurate. I'm not sure how to feel about this initially however the words desperate and confused seemed to describe what I saw. People can change right before your eyes. It also made me miss her in a way of always having that permanent dance partner in life. Not her specifically but someone to wake up to in the morning. Once again Karma works in mysterious ways.

Everyone's self perception is quite unique but I believe that others define who you are. It all goes back to my motto of that hardest thing for a fish to understand is that it lives in water. This was a true case of that.

It was really nice to actually talk to real people this weekend. I will leave my online dating experience at what it is....very little. I can't use my smile on the internet.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?