<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

Such a perfect day 

Just a perfect day

There is a great song on the trainspotting soundtrack by lou reed called perfect day. I recommend it to anyone with a smile on there face. Today was one of those and I keep me hanging on. one of those days when the only thing on the agenda was me. time well worth spent. no work and no meetings...nothing....problems left alone. utter bliss.

so what to do with a perfect day, coffee with friends, beautify the back yard, work on my zen garden, get out all the summer toys and most importantly BBQ. Yes that is right bbq burgers for lunch and tbone for supper. delightful!

I can't think of a better day spent all by myself. If the phone rings tonite....i'm not answering. my green thumb is starting to throb and my running shoes are calling.

you're gonna reap just what you sow.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?