<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Really? 

Today was a terrible day at work. People were mad, crazy moody and even made people cry because of their lack of people skills. Then I had two meetings in after work and missed out on a outing with the gang.

it seemed like everytime I asked for a "penny for your thoughts" I got change!

So the only downfall to living with yourself is that when you go home there is no one to talk with. I had not eaten supper yet when I arrived home at 7:45 and was not in the best of moods but I new what I had to do. Run! I ran last night but tonite I had more energy then ever today. What a great stress relieve, after that I joined the crew for a drink and all is well. Everything was better after that and focus returned.

Stress...hmmm like water on a ducks back with me!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?