<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 09, 2004

Quarter Bounce 

Last night met my expectations and threw in a few surprises and disappointments. Well not really disappointments but everyone needs to make decisions with their best interest. Turned my basement into a bar with lights included. We place quarter bounce for a while and it took its toll on a few lightweights. I think the best way to describe any relationship is to consider it a new book. Each one has all kinds of chapters. Some good some bad.

Downtown was fun again and talked to all kinds of people. It was a first as we had to leave one wounded soldier at my place and continue the night without her.

Great playday.

My drive home today was immaculate. Sunshine combined with Coldplay and Motley Crue. Quite the combo.

As for me well I'm home on the range were I get to play.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?