<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Moody 

Some people can be described in one word that means a lot of different things. Moody. Someday good somedays bad and someday both. No offense but I see this is women more then men. Today I was subjected to moodiness from all kinds of sides and I find it confusing and I don't like it. However i have to live with it. How to survive, humour yourself and reflect in the silliness that it is.

I also don't like people who act different when there "partner" is around. It seems that some people are way more fun when they are out by themselves. I think that we should not have different versions of ourselves just different gears. That is the way I try to be but I know that I've faced this problem in the past and failed this test. However I've learned that we need to look in the same direction not at each other. Just a thought but the situation always determines the outcome. You can't always plan for the moment. What fun would that be?

best quote of the day is that "sometimes we need to lose sight of the shore line to discover new oceans." Heave away me jolly heave away!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?