<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 02, 2004

Look Sharp/Live Smart 

Yeah! Come and get me!

Ha ha. Tonite was great. My day at work was terrible and people can be just stupid somedays. As for me well playtime was in full effect. Lots of great conversation with a girl who is back to the blonde I know and love. I played the worst pool ever tonite but that was not the goal. All you that are reading this I remind you that you cannot judge anyone's relationship because you will never understand why it is happening. Everone needs something so just leave it at that. No questions and no whys. Remember expect less and give more.

As for this cowboy, well I could write a better script for my life but I don't think I could write a happier one. Things could be better but not much. My life can be summed up with one word.......freedom. No excuses for me as I have nothing to hold me down. In essences I have total freedom!

This weekend has started off just as planned with no plans made. Like I said one word freedom. Try it out I guarantee you will like.


ps. Hi Heidi, I understand you are a fan and I miss talking to you!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?