<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Home sweet home 

Well my roadtrips are over for 2 weeks. My house can tell that i've left it be all alone with no one to help it. Nothing beats a trip to Chaplin!

Saturday night in regina was great. good meal, great company, a little professional development and more dancing. Once again i made a good impression on a super cutie . My new outlook on life is working like gasoline on a fire. Another angel for sure but god helps those who help themselves and i'm not looking for any handouts. Got to spend a great day with my favorite couple again on the top floor of a hotel.

I was also asked to sit on another provincial board. I'm being recruited if you can believe it. It is going to take me a while to get use to being called and expert...something not so hard to accept.

Don't think i've been more excited about a hockey game all year like tonite. Go flames, go habs and go sens! If you think like a winner and act like a winner....winning finds you!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?