<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Good News Game Day 

My oh my what a day yesterday was. I was so tired today because I totally worked myself yesterday.

So after a good time friday I had to get my car. Bike ride indeed. What a way to start the morning that a Bike ride with a sore mind and body. Then off to a two hour ball practice then a six km run. All before 2:00 pm. I am a machine and no way that I could ever have an atkins diet as I so need some carb fuel for my lifestyle. Once I recovered the rest of the night starts

Had a visit from a great gal from work who is back in swing of things after a accident. Painkillers and 4 weeks of recovery put here in the mood to have fun. Steak night and then dancing. I was a little disappointed with some who didn't show up but I got over it very quickly. Then again I'm still looking for someone who can keep up with me. (I have references if you want further details). I even managed to cuddle with a sweetheart but not in the trunk like last time (that is a whole other story) I has fun barhopping and then I found some permanent dance partners. A cutie from work, her friend and a girl from Newfoundland. Perfect partners. Danced my ass of and burnt more calories. I think I lost five pounds. Late night for sure and the promise of future fun. Like is said a good news game day for sure. Only problem is smokers...I will see how that turns out.

Today was a great example of pure hedonism. Today was mine and I used it how I wanted. As for my luck well it was a great run but it had to fun out. It did tonite playing pool. This week I will use my skill and mind. The lucky glass is recharging. I may need it during Easter as the last two Easters have not been kind on my heart.

This weekend I would not trade in my single playing card for anything.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?