<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Angels 

Were to start, were to start. It is Saturday and I have no idea where the last two days went. Went to speedy creek on Thursday and for a great meeting and an even better evening. Funny things happens when a group of people get together. Playtime times 10 happens and nothing is out of the question. Thursday night consisted of supper, bowling (I bowled 245 by the way!), shuffleboard, darts, pool, shots, pub crawl, two stepping, a polka, karaokee and dancing. Not to mention a massive amounts of drinks. It was two guys and two girls. Now it never hurts to have two attractive girls with you. It is surprising how many people come and talk to you, buy you drinks and invite you to their table. One "dude" was more than happy to talk to us and a few others were happy to try "we are from microsoft doing computer upgrades and in town for business" regulars. It was too funny. Only problem was that a meeting all morning is not good with your ears ringing, no sleep and drinkin lots of water.

Last night was more of the same. I did not know if I was going to make it as we went for steak early downtown. Well I managed to get in touch with my emotions and make it until they kicked us out of the bar. I was comfortably numb for sure. Once again heard a great band at the bar and danced and danced and danced. I was called a great dancer again and lots of fun. My desire to play was evident. More great conversation and an interesting ride home.

So this weekend I met two angels. Yes they do exist and I'm not talking about a physical angel, just angels to give you hope and make the world a better place. We live in a beautiful world and they make sure we realize it. One was what I am looking for in a the opposite sex. Basically shows me that there is lots of good out in the world and they can magically appear. The other one was very confident in herself and very fun. We had no objective other than to enjoy the night and dance. It also helped that we were both checking out the girls.

I was hugged a lot last night and the group made the observation that I was surround by girls all the time. Hmmm funny thing happens when you expect less and give more. I have finally ended listening to take a bow and other sad songs. I was driving and for what ever reason (it was like a switch) I just said forget this and bring on the good times. No more sad stories for me but more drama for sure. It just follows me around.

Last two days score a 9.5 on the play meter with day 3 to come tonite.

I'm beginning to see with my heart and not with my eyes.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?