<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

7 K of Heaven 

I went for the longest run in my life yesterday and it felt great. I'm getting addicted to running. It has alot to do with my ability and the great tunes in my ears from my mp3. Whenever the Vines kick in my pace increases. 7 km in 47 minutes (that is a pace for my 2 1/2 hour goal) and i'm going to push for 10 km on the weekend. I'll be half way to my goal and i have until September!

Found out that i still believe in a thing called love. Saw "The girl next door" last night and it was a teenage love story but still it had all the elements in life that I have experienced. Love, lose, moral fiber, blind ambition and trust. Once again life is all about "effort"

That is my spin on it anyways. Take it or leave it . I feel I'm ahead in the count right now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?