<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Why Men Lie 

I have to post about this article I read in the current issue of GQ. It is basically titled "Why Men Lie." The basis of it two reasons, one to get away with things and two to stop women from making up there own story and to make life easier. The first one is easy and understandable but the second had me thinking. Men lie so they do not half to defend their selves for every action. As I was reading this I thought, this is not a male/female thing. It is all about the relationship you are in. Everyone lies and I believe we should leave it at that. It all comes back to what I believe is needed in every healthy relationship truth and trust. If you have this then lying will not be worth a four page article in GQ. (I did like the new stripe shirts and summer shoes though)

Went to Club Dread last night and it was what I expected and not what I expected. Many laughs but it was a slasher movie with a psycho murderer. It made fun of all those classic horror movies. The funniest thing about the whole night was the movie stopped twice in the middle. Total darkness. My friend commented on how it felt like a small town theatre when the film would actually burn. Ohwell free movies next time.

By the way I'm not lying about any of this.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?