<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Up and Coming Star 

I was called a up and coming star tonite at a meeting. It was a great meeting with great food and great people. It also ended with a pint. Years ago i felt like I knew everything with all this energy. Now I know a lot of things but not everything and this energy has been channeled. Once again takes someone else to tell you who you are sometimes.

Here is my random thought, I don't like boring people but I'm sure boring people don't like me either. Opposite sides of the scale. They probably call me loud or annoying. So my thought is that in every place we need lounge lizards that are happy to sit and we need dance freaks that hate to sit. Both can't understand each other but need each other to complete the puzzle. Were do we fit. All depends.

My weekend is shaping up to be pretty quiet I think. However I have a phone number to some who said her name was "I'll love you forever." We'll see

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?