<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Time Slips Away 

Meetings, presentation, schedules, deadlines, phone calls, emails.......goodbye! I am going home to the farm this weekend for 4 days or bliss, serenity and family. It is just what the doctor ordered. More time to reflect on life and it is the only place were the clock means nothing. A place were we work on sunlight and the air is so clean so want to bottle it up. This is escalated with a roadtrip with a new CD and it is so nice outside that the sunroof is going to be opened

I found another song that I can connect to. Time slips away. Sung by many people, all with the same meaning. I was stopped in my tacks when I heard this song because I had the exact same conversation with a girl who loved me long ago. It is funny how time slips away. Such comfort I felt. It is fitting because this weekend was suppose to be a romantic getaway. It is funny how time slips away.

Anyways...get your motor running....heading on the highway!

A simple life for me!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?