<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Tears vs Fears 

Emotions sometimes get the best of us and each of us deal with this things differently. One way I deal with things that stress me out is exercise or sing/dance. What I do not do is cry. I experienced someone starting to cry today as emotions got the best of them. Is this weakness or just a defence. Does it make a difference that it was a women? Maybe but it seems kinda senseless to cry over what we were talking about. Sure it was not easy but don't cry it's not worth it. Easy for me to say on the other hand.

As for fear well when deadlines hit and well that is when I get cracking. Do I work best under stress...yes and no. Diamonds are created under great stress but remember most diamonds are used in cutting tools and few make it to your finger.

So I found some drama and not what I was looking for. On the other hand I did learn that someone was "asking about me". aww shucks

my advice for myself and for anyone who cares is always try something or ask. This way you can't regret it. Few people regret trying something even if the find out it is not for them...but if you don't try...well welcome to regretville.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?