<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Style and Grace 

Ok I will be the first to admit that I am a great flirt. I must say that I have the tools to make this happen. The smile, the shake and the courage. For whatever reason I seem to have the ability to pay attention to the small things and that goes along way. Also knowing every word to every song played in a bar has a remarkable effect on women. A good dancer is a gift that I have to share with the world and I take advantage of it.

Tonite I was entertained by men without shame and it was fantastic. I had a great time dancing and all I can say is that age means nothing. It is all about you heart and how you feel. Everyone has so much to offer and we must take advantage of the moment. Your feelings are not wrong as long as your head is still working.

time is on your side....not matter how old you are.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?