<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Sing Out 

Well the weekend is pretty much here and without the problem of another blizzard tomorrow, the weekend is going to be fun fun fun. Unlike last month, I'm looking forward to the summer. Plans are being made and the build up is heating up. Tonite we went out to play some golf and my friend asked me were my big screen tv was. My simple response was I don't watch a lot of tv (sports yes) and I would rather do that watch. I still have that option.

I'm so sore right now. To much exercise finally caught up to me. Legs, shoulders and arms hurt. No such luck with my abs though. If you have ever have had stiff abs, I feel for you. Worst pain is sneezing...could not even breath when that happens.

There is nothing better in the world then starting you day of on a good note. I'm expecting an email tomorrow morning to start the weekend off just as it should.

were should I run this weekend? forward is my guess. these times are contagious


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?