<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

Short Day = Fun Day 

I was able to sleep in today and go to work at 1:00 pm. Was very weird. Work is still busy with all kinds of things going on. I'm gonna be busy at technical play for a while.

After work went for wings on zero notice. I love this freedom. Then pool were i was good tonite, should of been better but still i was good. I had great conversation with my chums from work and felt connected tonite. Heard all about the Mardi gras that i missed on Saturday in Moose Juice. Oh well. next year i guess

In other news heard that my friend had a afternoon date today. Sounds like it was good and i'm smiling because i've been promising something big for her. Sounds like the world is shining today. I understand when people say that giving is better that getting. I hope everyone can understand that someday.

We have only this moment and good things happen to good people

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?