<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Running 

Have I got a long way to run? Tell me which way to go because I just seem to be going in the same direction. God helps those who help themselves, so it is time to pick up the pace. Why state the obvious? because sometimes it takes someone else to tell you what you should of told yourself long ago. Life cannot be planned it happens. I think it is funny for people to say that they are going to be married by 25, then kids by 30 and then retire when they are 55. Good luck with those plans because so much is dependent on things you cannot control like the mind and heart of the opposite sex. This all became clearer to me last night on a road trip and with great conversation. Some people always justify what life is like right now is how they planned it. Well mine is not and I think it would boring if everything always worked out....I think I will leave it at that.

Last night's trip was great and brings so much excitement to the summer. Much need excitement that only happens once every four years. It is like seeing a comet, you need to make the most out of it and I certainly will.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?