<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Rest in Pieces 

Well I'm back from my weekend at home. The weekend was great and I needed to be home as it was not what it could of been. I was suppose to go to Edmonton to see a hockey game, shopping and a trip with my sweetie. Enter hammer and meet my heart. So I glad that my sister enjoyed the weekend and that it turned out for the best. I tell you tickets seem to be my enemy. So many problems in my life have revolved around tickets, from airplane, concert and sporting events.....tickets have caused me such pleasure and such pain.

I had so much time to reflect on live this weekend and it is basically pretty simple. It is all about living your life. Being on the farm you basically have two choices, live or die. Sounds kinda morbid but that is the way nature works. I saw all kinds of evidence of this. Something just are not meant to happen and they die while others survive and are meant to be. This can be applied to all things in life but rest assured nothing is so simple and need effort to stay alive. I found myself being jealous of things this weekend and once again I found out i know what I want in life....I just need to find it.

Two songs felt like they were written for me again... Feel by Robbie Williams and Saliva's Rest in Pieces. I have too much life running through my veins going to waste and would you find it in your heart to make it go away
and let me rest in pieces? I think I'm feeling fine just dealing with a heart that has been broken and has been fixed. However some of the mended pieces still are full of emotion that is triggered by a song, a scent or a memory. My drive today was magic as the stars were perfect. Last time I was home I had company. Sometimes it is nice to have someone to share with and the drive home was one of them.

Ok enough of this. I was spoiled all weekend and like it. I like it a lot. I guess I will keep spoiling myself this week. You know what? I can because god helps those who help themselves and when you are looking for a helping hand....look at the end of your arms.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?