<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

No Drama 

Today my life was full of everything but drama. Had my head ringing again with information and it scared and excited me. A trip to "the city" and drinks with some colleagues proved quite rewarding and served up reflection. I spent about 1/2 hour in a thinking daze today.

I think I need some drama in my life, something to make me nervous and my stomach talk to me. This sounds like a new adventure. My hat is in the ring. Sometimes no matter how positive I think, memories, time, smell and places get the best of me. Only love can break your heart afterall. Now i'm not looking for serious drama but just some excitement in the dating game. Everything else in life is taking off so lets invite all the players into the game.

Life is waiting for you. It's all messed up but we'll survive.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?