<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 20, 2004

I Was 

I was really gonna behave last night really, I was, no really. I had it all planned out. Relax, do some reps and enjoy my new GBS dvd. They the phone range and I can't say no to trouble. Especially when i know it would be a good time. So a few drinks later and 1:00 am meal I made it home

my car was not at home however nothing like a good long run to get you back in the swing of things and to burn off some calories. I will try to behave tonight but i think i need to cease the day as the days are worth ceasing because my ship is coming in:

And I say way-hey-hey, it's just an ordinary day
and it's all your state of mind
At the end of the day,
you've still got to say... it's all right.

It's a beautiful day, but there's always some sorrow
It's a double edged knife, but there's always tomorrow
It's up to you now if you sink or swim,
Keep the faith and you're ship will come in.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?