<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

How Do You Talk to an Angel 

Today I saved four lives. How you ask. Quite simple I donated blood. Is it crazy to volunteer to have someone stick a needle in you? Maybe but it sure feels good 54 days from now when someone calls you and asks you to donate again. Fit as a fiddle is this guy. It kinda relates to what I was saying about giving is better than getting. I hope I never need to cash in at the blood bank.

How do you talk to an angel...well i think it is easy because they are all around us. pick up the phone, say hi or just smile and you will talk to an angel. I see them and talk to them all the time.

I'm feeling stellar again. Great conversation had again and my creative juices are flowing as I'm working on a special gift for a special friend. hmmmm playtime with crafts. start the commotion.

I'm not giving my power to anyone else but I'm sure gonna share.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?