<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Expert 

I got on the right bus yesterday. After much reflecting on Monday, Tuesday was a fantastic day. A massive presentation were I was referred to an expert in the field. All I can say is that I was not intimidated by 40 strangers who actually paid to listen to me talk. A fantastic opportunity with fantastic results. Once again my attitude and vibrant self shows when I talk (that was in the evaluations). What a difference from the weekend Scott.

To add to the day I had a fantastic time with my favorite to be married couple. Stress never seems to leave them but they always make life fun and a pure joy to be around. Great supper and I wish I could of spent the entire night with them in the city.

To top the day off.....I was sent a gift in the mail from an angel in the east. I knew it was going to come yesterday....I just new it. We have some kind of connection I guess. Newfoundland doesn't seem that far away sometimes.

Life is such a teacher and I can't believe how Karma can kick you in the ass but also bring sun shine on your face. You can't have the rainbow without the storm clouds. Am I'm being a little sappy today...maybe but that is what happiness does to you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?