<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

Bus Stop 

Every wonder if you maybe got on the wrong bus with life. You think everything is right and then you get there and it is not what you planned. You were at the right bus stop but you ended up at this spot and your not sure how. Did I make a bad decision, did I get bad advice, did I read the map wrong, is someone out to help me? I felt this way this today. My mind was just not there and I was thinking how did I get to this point in my life? Did I get on the right bus. I mean I think so but maybe I just need something to let me know that I'm just getting my transfer to my final destination. I must admit I've like some of the routes but not them all

Tomorrow is a huge day for me. It is one fair that I'm glad I paid, for lets see how it goes.

By the way I was a winner tonite but my team was a loser. Does that mean I'm still a loser?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?