<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Bay City Roller 

I'm not sure you could write or think of a better script that saturday night. S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y ! Where to begin. After much needed rest, and a long workout again I was all ready for the night. Started at a steak night, were we had the worst waitress and we seemed to confuse her by not having a tab. After getting spanked at pool, went to the Royal early to scope out the scene and get a stamp. Here is were things get interesting....went to a wedding that i had no idea who got married. I knew the family and the bride's sister but that was it. When I got there, I sure knew alot of people. Very entertaining.

Back downtown for Men without Shame Version 2. Great again and the words to each song just rolled of my tounge. Shots, rum and dancing was the story. It was as we were leaving that things got very interesting. I had a personal invitation to the "clubhouse" from a women who i just met and then I was ummm "surrounded" by these two girls who remember me from a party two years ago. I have not seen them since then but it was July 6, 2002. If anyone knows what that date means, then i think you may have a good idea of why i made an impression. home for a drink and music. then safely to bed. I have the best co-workers you could ask for. they really are great

"Women will be the death of me, but i can't think of a better or more expensive way to go"

and as for sunday....well scott resested on the seventh day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?