<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

You Can't Fool Karma 

So today was an interesting day. You can't fool Karma. Confirmed a time to get my stuff back and we both had a few interesting things to say. Information and knowledge is always overwhelming to me I guess. Karma kinda kicked me in the ass for being selfish and Karma kick her in the ass for also being selfish and a little materialistic. Money will never make you happy. It will keep you from being unhappy but never happy. I don't mean this in a negative way but it was nice to find out that it wasn't easy for both of use. The decisions made were for the best and I still have someone I can talk to. She has good new in the buying a condo in the future and that is good. Me I have the possibilities of unlimited amounts of paths, roads, deadends and surprises ahead.

I got on of the best emails today from my someone who I always seem to be totally in synch with. We always seem to help each other out and know what the other is feeling all the time. This is really cool because we do it all with words. One of those little things again that make such a difference. She gets what life is all about. I'll quote her "it all about effort".

Tuesday is the only day that is going to be quiet. On the road again tomorrow and then a big professional workshop for more training all weekend. It will be long but I love to learn. I get to stay with my bestest friend. A small piece of serenity.

Today is a new day, a blank page, a clean sheet of ice or a clean washed hair. The possibilities of what I do with this is endless. The only limitation is my imagination. I plan on living until 100 yrs. Will I make it, not sure, but life is not the destination it is the journey.

Here's to the journey.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?