<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

The World is my Oyster 

Well finally closure and communication...what happened...what I expected. I am single once again. I am not surprised or sad because it was becoming reality. Something happened in a short time to end what we had. What that was I will never know but it is better this way. I had to really deep down think about the relationship and I think someone is looking out for me. Still, a life lesson that I hope few people half to experience.

Song of the moment - 54-40 - She's a Jones...why because I tripping on a dream that someday i will meet my Jones.

It's not about looking at each other
But together in the same direction
Like they did in the golden age
They put their lives in the trust of heaven
And the kindest words she'll ever know are still waiting to be said


I'm not sad today at all I feel refreshed. Well the best I can for having my name in the sand washed away from someone's life. A beauty that must die.

So why so happy...because people out there get what life is about. It is about trust, truth and simple pleasures. I love giving gifts because of the reaction and the feeling it gets me. I return the same feelings. You don't half to spend $800.00 dollars on me (but i sure felt special). As long as their is effort and love behind the gift i will love it.

I also got my Karma gift yesterday. Just when i needed it. Look out world...here i come....Something big is in store for me.

Play time restored

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?